Join us in San Antonio, FL!
RIDE THE HILLS – Come join us for our NO DROP RIDES, moderately paced, in the one of the most scenic, and most popular cycling areas of Central Florida, and one of the few areas that has HILLS, and some pretty good ones, too! So, let’s get together and have a fun ride in “San An”… click this link for a map and directions to the departure point.
- When: Usually once or twice/month — check our calendar!
- Time: “Rolling” at 8:00 a.m., so allow time to get ready
- Where: San Antonio Athletic Complex, San Antonio, FL
- Format: Informal Group Ride
- Pace: No Drop
- Ride Distance: Approx. 50 miles
- Ride Duration: Approx. 2-4 hours
- 17-18 mph pace on the flats
We will ride hard on the up hills so ride will break up on the climbs but regroup at the turns. Join us to improve your hill climbing and endurance and have lots of fun.
The is an excellent ride for those planning to participate in any of the fall rides, hills or not!
Some of us may feel like we have earned an after-ride-trip to Poncho’s Villa Mexican restaurant in San Antonio!
Questions? Give us a call, or drop us an email. Hope you’ll join us!