Local Riding Groups, Teams, and Trails
There are many places to ride and include the local trail system and participating in groups and clubs. What could be better than riding with friends? That is typically, the best way to learn new skills and of course, the camaraderie always enhances your riding.
Here is the short list of local riding clubs. There are more, so doing an internet search, visiting MeetUp.com or just ask us at BikeSport to locate a the best club or groups that fit your style and goals.
- St. Petersburg Bicycle Club | St. Petersburg, FL| S. Pinellas
- Seminole Heights Bicycle Club | Tampa, FL
- Suncoast Cycling Club | Palm Harbor, FL | N. Pinellas
- Tampa Bay Cycling via Meetup | Pinellas & Hillsborough
- SWAMP – Off Road Club | Tampa, FL
- Race Team: GEARLINK | Pinellas County
- Race Team: FLORIDA VELO | Pinellas County
- Visit Adventure Cycling for lots of ride and tour options!
Here is also the short list of the main, paved trail systems, in the immediate area.
- Pinellas Trail – Full length of Pinellas County
- Upper Tampa Bay Trail – West Hillsborough County
- Ream Wilson (East West) Trail – Clearwater to Safety Harbor
- List of Florida Paved Bike Trails
We’ve put together some of the most popular Trail Maps HERE — with more to come. Feel free to download & share!
ENJOY YOUR RIDING! And, if you ever have questions, please stop in for a chat, drop us an email, or give us a call!
Did you know?
If you are on the email list you will be first to know! Make sure you sign up HERE!